Monday 17 June 2013

CINDERELLA TULLE BALL GOWN WEDDING DRESSES


I just opened new Facebook page and uploaded a lot of lovely wedding photos in there. Check out and leave your comment!
Currently I’m searching the wedding dress. As I wrote in my first blog post “Wedding dreams since age 3” about one pillar of my perfect wedding day is a huge, white wedding dress!
Dreaming of my own Cinderella wedding dress!
I don’t know if we will get married in north, middle of winter or in Caribbean beach but one thing is sure: I will wear my dream ball gown dress.
This dress in Finland costs 1700€. Now for sale 1000€
At the moment I’m searching for a big dress with a lot of tulle. Like 2013 version of Cinderella dress.
Yesterday I started to search for the wedding dress prices in Finland. As everything also the dresses are quite expensive in here. The prices are around 1000-2000€. You can get really simple one with 400€.










Cinderella tull wedding dress
Cinderella tull wedding dressCinderella tull wedding dress
Tull ball gown wedding dress with lovely corset
Tull ball gown wedding dress
Tull ball gown wedding dress
Screen Shot 2012-12-06 at 14.49.19Cinderella tull wedding dress
Royal ball gown wedding dress




































































































































































































Elegant A-Line Mini Short Strapless Cocktail / Prom Dress


Silhouette: A-Line
Embellishment: Pick-ups
Hemline: Short/Mini
Neckline: Sweetheart
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Waist: Natural
Back Details: Zipper-up
Body Shape: All Sizes
Occasion: Cocktail, Evening Dresses
Style: Elegant, Luxurious
Fully Lined: Yes
Built-in Bra: Yes
Petticoat: No



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete