Wednesday 24 July 2013

Flea Market Sunday.


fleamarket00
I love sundays! Been visiting the flea market every Sunday for the past two months and I’ve scored on a few treasures! Yesterday we hit up the Melrose Trading post and although it wasn’t a successful trip in finding cool furniture, I still left with a cool Andy Warhol poster (replica of course), vintage distressed American flag and vases!view more
BLACK8
I’ve been diggin’ wearing a lot of black lately..especially dresses. I didn’t realize how important and easy it is to own a few black dresses. They really do help getting you out of any situation. I know I’ve had a few scenarios where I was completely stumped on what to wear and the one of my favorite black dresses came in handy. Now, I’ve been stocking up on a few black dresses because… well you just never know.view more
santamonica11
Dresses is the only thing wearable in LA right now with our super high temperatures! Makes me just want to wake up by the beach every morning, get a nice dip in the water, layout, read a book/magazine and watch the sunset roll in. Chiffon Prom DressesUnfortunately, I have to snap out of that wish as it’s been pretty busy in the SJ offices!
Anyway, this dress is one of my favorite dresses; the print and boxy fit definitely makes it easy to dress up or down. Since I was running errands yesterday, I paired it with red sneakers for a more tropical luxe feel.view more
instajules1
Thank you guys for allowing me to share bits and pieces of my life, what I do, my style,cheap prom dress uk  things I like… If theres anything I’d like you to take away from my blog/photos, is to feel inspired. Most importantly I’d love for you to do what you love, wear what you want, follow your dreams and to dream BIG- no matter what anyone tells you!
Enjoy and happy weekend! Make sure to follow me on IG.view more
Silhouette: Trumpet(Mermaid) 
Neckline: Halter 
Waist: Empire 
Hemline/Train: Floor-length 
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless 
Embellishments: Beading, Ruching, Cut Out 
Fabric: Elastic Satin 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Grape 
Body Shape: Hourglass,Inverted Triangle, Rectangle 
Occasion: Prom, Evening 
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer,view more





No comments:

Post a Comment